Tahitian Vanilla Beans
- GRADE A VANILLA BEANS - Measuring 5 to 6 inches in length and with an average moisture content of 30-32%, our Tahitian vanilla beans are hand picked and triple inspected for quality. They are packaged in the USA and vacuum-sealed for freshness.
- GOURMET FLAVOR - Flavorful, aromatic, and pure. Our Tahitian vanilla beans feature a flowery, fruity aroma with floral notes and hints of cherry-chocolate, licorice, and caramel.
- EASY TO USE - These Grade A vanilla beans are perfect for making homemade vanilla extract, vanilla paste or homemade Kahlua.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED - Hand-cultivated and made with the richest Tahitiensis vanilla beans grown in Indonesia. We source our vanilla beans directly from farmers and work to make our relationships mutually beneficial both financially and sustainably.
- STORAGE - Store your Tahitian vanilla beans sealed and in a cool, dark space. Do not freeze or refrigerate. When stored properly, the beans will last for 12 to 24 months.
- 10 Grade A Beans come in the package.
Based on 1 review
The 10 pods of vanilla bean in a pack were better sealed than the larger amount I purchased, besides that it's a good product