Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream
Quick and easy. Child and adult approved.
Great on top of any desert, milkshake, coffee or fruit.
Serves #: depends on how much Whipped Cream everyone loves lol ;)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flavored liqueurs, if desired (hazelnut, almond, orange, peppermint or coffee)
- 1 Scraped Vanilla bean for the seeds (buy now) or 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (recipe) or 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste (buy now)
- pinch of salt
- Whisk heavy whipping cream into a soft peak
- Add remaining ingredients, whisk until combined
- Enjoy or store in fridge!
* Tips: if you do not want to use flavored liqueurs you can substitute:
Hazelnut Liqueur: hazelnut extract (1/2 teaspoon for the 2 Tablespoons of liqueur).
Almond Liqueur: almond extract (1/2 teaspoon for the 2 Tablespoons of liqueur).
Orange Liqueur: can use orange juice.
Peppermint Liqueur: peppermint extract (1/2 teaspoon for the 2 Tablespoons of liqueur).
Coffee Liqueur: use 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of chocolate extract mixed with 1 teaspoon of instant coffee, which has been mixed in 2 tablespoons of water. Can also substitute espresso, non-alcoholic coffee extract, or coffee syrup.