Gourmet Tahitian Vanilla Bean Extract Kit
- GRADE A VANILLA BEANS - Measuring 5 to 6 inches in length and with an average moisture content of 30-32%, our Tahitian vanilla beans are hand picked and triple inspected for quality. They are packaged in the USA and vacuum-sealed for freshness.
- GOURMET FLAVOR - Flavorful, aromatic, and pure. Our Tahitian vanilla beans feature a flowery, fruity aroma with floral notes and hints of cherry-chocolate, licorice, and caramel.
- EASY TO USE - These Grade A vanilla beans are perfect for making homemade vanilla extract, vanilla paste or homemade Kahlua.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED - Hand-cultivated and made with the richest Tahitiensis vanilla beans grown in Indonesia. We source our vanilla beans directly from farmers and work to make our relationships mutually beneficial both financially and sustainably.
- STORAGE - Store your Tahitian vanilla beans sealed and in a cool, dark space. Do not freeze or refrigerate. When stored properly, the beans will last for 12 to 24 months.
Came sooner than I expected and was a great gift for my sister's birthday!
i gave this kit to a very good friend for a Christmas Gift, she loved i and said she would begin making her vanilla the following day. This is such a good gift idea, giving someone everything they need to make home made vanilla extract, except the alcohol of course ;)
(6) Tahitian Vanilla Beans, Grade A, with 8 oz Glass Extract Bottle
THIS WAS A GIFT , BUT ONE OPENED ALREADY SAID ITS WAS THE BEST COOLEST GIFT !
Disclaimer- I personally know one of the Stavoren folks, however this is an unbiased review..well as much as one can be in regards to fantastic vanilla products
Also...I gave them as gifts, so no immediate first hand knowledge...but that would be the same if I had the product for myself...due to time it takes to make the product I purchased.
So to the review:
The packaging was superb, with a great deal of attention to ensuring the glass bottle the Tahitian Vanilla Extract Kit comes with, was secure and unbroken.
Packaged in stylish, extremely nice, hard paper or cardboard, container's (just like the image's depict) that included the vacuum packed vanilla beans, and bottle. In my opinion the packaging was nice enough to not wrap as gifts.
I sent them out of state, and they arrived both to my location and then the final destination unscathed, even through two different shipping vendors.
The bottle itself comes with easy to follow instructions, with a stylish logo and info on more recipes and info about the company website.
The only complaint I have heard or have myself is ...to do it right...you have to be PATIENT!!! It's not going be "instant gratification" ( unlike the Vanilla Pastes)...but I can't wait to taste the end results in a couple of months, when I can get back East, and savor the results of all the wonderful, terribly bad for me, baked goods, drinks and just... AWESOMENESS!
Actually... scratch that, I'm going to get some for me too, right now...I just hope I have the will power to wait to let it do it's thing!
Thanks Lisa for turning me on to your great product, I'm already crafting yummies with the Vanilla Pastes I kept.