Quick and easy. Can use for any time you would use regular, granulated sugar for extra flavor.
Great in coffee, tea, or lemonade, and you can bake with it too!
Serves #: 4 cups
- 4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Stavoren Trading Vanilla Beans, halved or whole and scraped (buy now)
- Add sugar into an airtight container (glass or plastic).
- If the vanilla bean is whole, slice down the side of the bean with the back of the knife and scrape seeds and bury it in sugar and seal tightly with the lid.
- Shake it up.
- Let sit for 1 to 2 weeks.
- Enjoy! It should not go bad (just like regular sugar)
*Tip: I add used pods (on top of fresh new ones) from other recipes to my vanilla sugar to give it extra life. :)