Mexican Vanilla Beans
OMG... our Mexican vanilla beans are amazing. They almost smell like the perfect blend of spices, chocolate, and vanilla. They are a must-try. When you open the vacuum sealed package you will fall in love.
A little about our beans:
- The region of Mexico where our beans come from are where ALL vanilla beans originated.
- Use for baking or make your own Vanilla Extract!! Our Grade A Mexican Vanilla Beans are perfect for making Kahlua or just add the alcohol of your choice to make your own Vanilla Extract!!
- Our beans are hand picked for freshness and rich fragrance. They are packaged in the USA and have been triple inspected for quality as well as vacuum-sealed for freshness and safety.
- We guarantee our product. If you are not satisfied with your order please contact us and we will refund your product - no questions asked!!
- Do not freeze or refrigerate. Store in dark, cool conditions. In an airtight container with a lid that seals well, vanilla beans will keep for 12-24 months.
- 10 Grade A Beans come in the package.
Had a small issue with delivery. I emailed and it was resolved immediately. Thank you. The Mexican vanilla beans and paste smell incredible. I made two batches of Mexican Vanilla ice cream the day after my order arrived. One with Ceylon cinnamon and one without. Both are some of the best vanilla ice creams we’ve ever had. It’s really difficult to find good Mexican vanilla ice cream. I used to get it in Ensenada, Mexico when I was a kid visiting my Abuelita. That was a long time ago. Now , I can make it. So happy. Thanks again for the great customer service. 😎
The beans arrived timely, as this was ordered directly from Stavoren instead of through Amazon. In working with multiple different vanilla beans for ice cream extraction, the Mexican Beans in my opinion have the best deep smoky aroma I want in my product. Looking forward to future business with Stavoren
Your service is great. I am a new customer and am not disappointed at all. I am sure I will do business with you folks again. Thank you.
I gave the vanilla beans to a friend for a Christmas gift, it was a big hit!